3.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

We ordered 3 paintings in January, one is 72x48.I emailed around the time they said they'd be ready (Feb 24th) and was told they would ship the following weekend as they were drying.

Since then they have been completely lying to be about shipping our paintings. They keep telling me they've shipped and giving me tracking numbers that just sit with "label created". I contact them again and then they say we will ship them now. We have only gotten 2, as I again had to contact them after package number 2 had only one of our painting and some free painting I don't even like.

I want MY painting. Our big one looks nothing like the original.

It barely has any paint "chips".Now to deal with that!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Afremov. The most disappointing about afremov romantic winter picture from Afremov was lying not shipping quality , but reviewer liked price paintings shown. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Afremov.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Afremov to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Afremov?

Comments

M, Yucatan, Mexico #1142316

I am sorry about the issue, please contact me directly and I will fix the problem

Leonid@afremov.com