Afremov - So awesome painting! This is a praise, not a complain!

I saw ages ago Leonid's paintings in Deviantart, and last month I finally decided to order painting from his website. I googled about his reviews and there was some bad comments about his website but I still took the risk.

For the quality, framing, customer service, tracking - I can guarantee that everything is perfect. I am not expert in art but I like this...!

Only "problem" was that I had to pay $50 for international shipping because of the framing (rolled one would have been free even international) - I just bought the international shipping from their website and everything went fine so no problems, just little info for you guys/girls! From Mexico to Finland it took 3 weeks. I am expecting to pay VAT for 10% of the total price, which isn't much... The painting was well protected and packed.

I can't get my eyes out of that painting. There has been some talk about quality, or maybe Leonid even doesn't paint anymore of these, but seriously I don't give a *** - I have *** awesome painting! The real original and mine which is reproduce of course differ, but I think mine is more awesome looking! :D

So, for those who also are wondering should you buy Leonid Afremov paintings (from - Yes you should! Even if there would be problem, their customer service (his family) would fix it up and even if there would be some big big problem - paypal or your credit card company would fix it up for you.

I have attached image of my painting on this post, other pictures you can find in my website

(need to get right nails tomorrow so I can put this painting on the wall, reason why it's on chair)

Best regards,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #591518 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Afremov? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 9 No 9
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Afremov. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Afremov.
Filing a new complaint about