Resolved

I am also an artist who recreates many of my own original artworks. I actually do repaint each one to order and each one is it's own masterpiece with small differences which makes it an original.

I recently had a company in CHINA contact me trying to sell me on their services. They will recreate the pieces for me!! And they gave me several of their current clients....naming Afremov as one of them!! I was astonished, as I have never been able to figure out how this one man could possible do the amount of work he does.

But now I know. I read on one of these that he says some of his associates or students are doing the work and he embellishes them.

Yeah right. Buyer beware.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: nothing.

I liked: Beautiful paintings.

I didn't like: Lying to customers.

Comments

The artist is amazing allready have two paitings. I was not too inpressed with my first one as it was not as detailed original.

It seemed rushed.

Just recieved my third paiting and i was shocked how it looked nothing like the original. Too embarrasing to put on the wall.

Bika

Leonid Afremov died some years ago, and his children run this business. I tried to visit him and it was impossible.

dabraham_2269

this say the issue has been "resolved" could u pls tell me howmit has been resolved. I am wondering as I have been considering purchasing art from FREMOV