Very bad communication and customer service.

No communication apart from taking the money.

No follow up and if I did not follow up, I would not have any response.

Absolutely useless customer service.

BUT on his website, the feedback of customers is not realistic as the website administrator decides what goes onto the website.

I hope the painting turns up ok. So far, no good. They took the money and that was it. No communication whatsoever.

I am not sure where they get the customer feedback as to top notch customers service as virtually there is none.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Afremov. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Afremov.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Afremov to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Afremov?

Comments

Canc, Quintana Roo, Mexico #1241342

I am sorry if you had any issue, please contact leonid@afremov.com to receive answer for any question regarding your purchase

After you place an order, you receiving 3 emails,

1.Thank you for your purchase

Shipping date conformation

3.Tracking number/order shipped

all this emails are automated , please check the spam folder, may be all emails are there also you can call us 24/7 to receive immediat help