1K views
4.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am amazed by the negative reviews.I received my order today and the paintings are exactly as expected.

The website is clear that these are recreations. It also says that the artist's associates and students do the background and then Afremov finishes the paintings with all details. The website states that the paintings are made to order and that they have to dry for about 12 days before they can be shipped.

I received three large paintings with gallery framing for less than $300 including shipping.I think it was an incredible value, but decide for yourself from the pics I've attached.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Afremov and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Afremov.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Afremov to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Afremov?

Comments

Wow those look awful, I'm really starting to worry about the two paintings I ordered.....

to Anonymous #1117312

It look super nice, the person have bad camera, the main problem that photos was taken with bad camera and bad light.